Who we are
Enter Nigeria is Nigeria’s Online command centre for breaking news, politics and extraordinary reports from Nigeria ,Africa and around the world.
Contact Us :
Tel: +234 8158506508 , +447387440218
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp/Telegram : +234 8158506508
Twitter : https://twitter.com/enterNigeria
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/enternigerianews;
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/enternigeria_blog/
Share your story with us: SMS: +234 8158506508, +447387440218
ENTER Nigeria USER AGREEMENT
Please read this USER AGREEMENT carefully. It contains important contractual rights, obligations and conditions between you, the user, and enternaija. Your acceptance of the terms of this USER AGREEMENT is required for your continued use of this website.
2. The enternigeria website consists of information, content and services provided by enternigeria, its licensor(s), third parties and users of the enternigeria website.
3. enternigeria expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend this agreement.
4. enternigeria expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove, alter, modify, supplement and/or restrict access to the services, content, information, software or file(s) appearing on or transmitted through the enternigeria website.
5. Any information and/or content appearing on or transmitted through the enternigeria website does not constitute advice and you, the user, are encouraged to consult your professional advisor before acting on any information or content appearing on or transmitted through the enternaija website.
6. Nothing on this website shall be construed as an offer by You to you, the user, but merely an invitation to do business.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS & LICENCE
7. All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information and designs, are the property of or licensed to enternigeria and as such are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties.
8. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The intellectual property rights in all content, information, services and/or software vesting in enternigeria shall continue to vest in enternigeria and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you.
9. enternigeria grants to you, the user, a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use, print and display all content, information, software or file(s) on any machine(s) of which you, the user, are the primary user for non-commercial purposes only.
10. enternigeria, the user, are prohibited from sublicensing, assigning or transferring this licence to any person.
11. Without derogating from the above, you, the user, may designate family members to use and access the information, content or services on the enternigeria website subject to the terms of this User Agreement.
12. Unauthorised copying of content, information, software or file(s), including content, information, software or file(s) that have been amended, modified, combined or included with such content, information, software or file(s), or the written materials associated therewith is expressly prohibited.
13. Any unauthorised copying and/or sublicensing, or attempt at copying and/or sublicensing, assignment or transfer of this agreement shall result in the immediate termination of this agreement by enternigeria without notice.
14. enternigeria, the user, shall be responsible for all use of the information, content or service accessed through your user account, which may be determined by cookies, password(s) or authentication certificate(s).
15.enternigeria, the user, hereby ratify, guarantee and agree to be personally liable for any and all obligations entered into or assumed by others who use the information, content or services through your user account.
16. enternigeria, the user, hereby acknowledge that certain information, content, services and/or links may contain objectionable images, materials, content or information.
17. Except as expressly permitted in this User Agreement, neither you, the user, nor your designated users may reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any information, software or other content which they receive or access through the service.
18. By using this website or communicating with enternigeria by electronic means the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures or any other communications satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
19. This website may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and amendments are periodically made to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in any new editions of this website. enternigeria reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes or amendments to this website at any time.
20. enternigeria reserves the right to change and amend any prices and rates that may be quoted on this website without any notice.
22. While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of enternaija.
23. enternigeria may use this personal information to provide you with information regarding our products, services or events from time to time. enternigeria may request that enternigeria ceases sending you such information or request that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
24.enternigeria may also request access to any personal information concerning you that enternigeria holds. The Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000 (“Proatia”) sets out and regulates how such a request should be made and under what circumstances such access may be refused.
25.enternigeria may update or correct your personal information by e-mailing email@example.com. enternigeria may also view your personal information that we hold and correct it if necessary on written request to enternigeria.
26. enternigeria will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to enternigeria employees or agents who require such information to carry out their duties. There may also be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of enternigeria or its associated services or website(s), enternigeria will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
27. enternigeria is not responsible for and gives no warranties and makes no representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
29. If you have any questions or concerns arising from this policy or the way in which we are handling your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
30. The user acknowledges that information transmitted via the internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The user is therefore discouraged from transmitting to enternaija any information that may be confidential, proprietary or sensitive. The user shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will enternaija be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by the user as a result thereof. enternaija reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and the user consents to such verification should enternaija deem it necessary.
31. Any information or material sent to enternigeria will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the user and enternigeria.
LINKING AND FRAMING
32. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page on this website, including the home page, without prior written approval of enternigeria.
33. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without prior written approval of enternigeria.
34. The use of non-malicious search technology, such as “web-crawlers” or “web-spiders”, to search and gain information from this website is not permitted without our written consent.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
35. enternigeria provides links to the user as a convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply enternigeria’s endorsement of such site.
36. Linked websites or pages are not subject to the control of enternigeria. enternigeria shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website
37. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that enternigeria should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
38. enternigeria, the user, warrant that you use the enternigeria website at your own risk.
39.enternigeria, the user, acknowledge that no implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy, have been given by enternigeria, its information providers, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents and internet service providers providing access to the enternigeria website.
40. This website and the information, content and/or services are provided “as is” and enternigeria makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, enternigeria, its information providers, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents and internet service providers providing access to the enternigeria website do not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality, other than those warranties that are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this User Agreement.
41. While enternigeria has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or codes that have the ability to corrupt, damage or affect the operation of the user’s system.
RISK & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
42. The user’s use of this website and the information contained therein is entirely at the user’s own risk and the user assumes full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. Neither enternigeria and its affiliates nor their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of, or inability to use, this website or the information contained therein.
43. While all reasonable steps have been take to ensure the accuracy and safety of the enternigeria website, the use of the products or services advertised on this website is at the user’s own risk. The user accepts full responsibility and risk of any injury, damage or loss resulting from the use thereof. enternigeria will not be liable for any personal or physical damage or loss, howsoever caused, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the enternigeria website.
44. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between enternigeria and you, the user of this website. Any failure by enternigeria to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
45. In the event that any term or condition of the use of this website is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
46. This User Agreement is concluded in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria and the jurisdiction of Nigerian courts. The parties hereto acknowledge that they are barred from instituting any action or legal proceeding or process more than one year after the day on which the claim or cause of action arose.
47. If you have any questions or queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this website, including advert rate , linking, framing or searching, please contact enternigeria at:
45A Okota Road
Tel: +234 (0)815 8506508
: +44 (0)7387440218
Advertise with Us
Advertise your organization’s announcements and opportunities in enterNigeria’s daily email. Special rates for long-term buys. Email email@example.com for details.
Aguleri , The Citadel Of Igbo Civilisation
Five years after Boko Haram kidnap, 112 Nigerian girls still missing
Announcements, Arts & Books
Driving Job Creation for Africa’s Youth: Mentor to Watch.
Ada Osakwe, CEO of Agrolay Ventures
Ada is an award-winning food entrepreneur and investor. She was also a lead in the launch of the Youth Employment in Agriculture Program (YEAP) that supported the rise of a new cadre of food-entrepreneurs in Nigeria through training, mentorship and financing. Ada is a Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum and a Desmond Tutu Leadership Fellow.
In 2016, she was Entrepreneur of the Year and featured on Choiseul 100 Africa list consecutively from 2016 to 2018. She received the ‘Achiever in Agriculture’ Award and was on the 2014 Forbes 20 Youngest Power Women in Africa list. She is also a mentor on the Future Global Leaders Fellowship.
Uzodinma Iweala : CEO of The Africa Center in New York.
Uzodinma is an award-winning writer, filmmaker, and medical doctor. He is the CEO of The Africa Center in New York, promoting a new narrative about Africa and its diaspora through a focus on culture, policy and business. He is the author of three books: Beasts of No Nation (2005), a novel also adapted into a major motion picture; Our Kind of People (2012), a non-fiction account of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria; and Speak No Evil (2018), a novel about coming-of-age in Washington, D.C. His books have been mentioned by Time Magazine, The New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, The Times and Rolling Stone. ‘Uzodinma Iweala completed his undergraduate studies at Harvard University and he earned a medical degree at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.’
ENTER NIGERIA Winning Sunday with The Young Netpreneur for the Week :Ken Nwadiogbu @kennwadio
Ken Nwadiogbu (b. 1994) is a Nigerian born Multidisciplinary Artist, popularly known as KenArt, whose practice is primarily centered around hyper-realistic drawings and works on paper.
Nwadiogbu believes that the society speaks- This voice inspires his art, which evaluates, interrogates and challenges socio-political structures and issues within the society. In his reply to this society, he is able to inspire one or two people to also re-valuate their socio-political structures as we know it. The desire to change his society and the way people think is what drives him to create art every day. Gender equality, African cultures, and Black power are a few aspects of his current research and artistic practice.
Nwadiogbu was born in Lagos, Nigeria and holds a B.Sc in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. His art career started in the university, and with no formal training, has pushed him to become one of the most interesting young contemporary artists from Nigeria, creating works that question life- calling out some of the problems and becoming very grounded in human consciousness..
Nwadiogbu has been featured in lots of local and international group exhibitions and fairs, including the Insanity exhibition, sponsored by Frot Foundation, in Omenka Gallery, Nigeria; the TMC’s It’s Not Furniture, curated by Winifred Okpapi; the Artyrama’s group exhibition curated by Mr Jess Castellote; Art X Lagos, sponsored by Artyrama Gallery, in Lagos, Nigeria; the Moniker Art Fair, sponsored by Creative Debuts, in Brooklyn, NYC; the Anti-Trump show organised in UK; the Afriuture Exhibition by Ramati Art Africa in association with Commonwealth Africa Summit, in Toronto, Canada; amongst many others. He has been televised and publicized on different platforms like Guardian Life, Tush Magazine, WIRED Magazine, Candid Magazine, Bored Panda, BBC, CNN, and more as well as inspiring and encouraging young creatives through public speaking appearances like TEDx. He co-founded Artists Connect NG, the largest Nigerian artist gathering that took place at Lekki Leisure Lake, in Lagos, Nigeria.
To Nwadiogbu, Art is indeed timeless, it is his solace and hiding place, a safe haven he has found to be devoid of restrictions, boxes and boundaries.